As part of Phase 1 of the Province’s “Restoring Safe Services” roadmap, we are re-opening ranges Monday, May 4th.
There are some new (“now”?) requirements:
- No more than 10 people on a range – if you are #11, go back and wait in your car until someone leaves.
- If you are ill with COVID symptoms, you are required to stay home.
- You must physically distance. 2m between you and other people.
- No junior, unlicensed or guest shooters until further notice, as you being in care and control would break the need to physically distance.
- Required to use the regular single point of entry for ranges as always.
- No congregations of people.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the Range Facility Status Sign. Please do not remove this. DO carry your paper towels (if used) to a garbage bin.
- Extra cleaning is being done around the range.